About us:

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Fabric.com Deal of the Day

Friday, December 28, 2007

Fabric Bowls

I saw fabric bowls for the first time on a quilting TV show and loved them.
The artist had made vases, too. That were fabulous. So, I finally decided
to try it after seeing them about 4 years ago. I got nice fabric for a very
good price at Joann's, as well as the stiff interfacing. They turned out
excellent from the beginning. That satin stitch sure uses a lot of thread,
so if you're so inclined to make these - make sure you have 3 or 4 spools
of the color(s) of your choice. Variegated thread would look good, too.



Top View
Side View


Reverse Side

I've made couple others, but have given them away as gifts long
before I received my digital camera from my son for Mothers' Day.

No comments: