About us:

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Fabric.com Deal of the Day

Thursday, December 27, 2007







Here's a work in progress - an orange scarf, just a regular garter stitch, because of the texture I didn't think it made sense to complicate the scarf with anything more detail than a garter stitch. It's a gift to a co-worker who loves orange like I do. I am also making a beret like the other above, but haven't gotten close to even starting on it because of the gauge. It's a thicker yard and much fewer stitches per inch so I don't want to make it to fit an elephant. I will have to do a little math to determine how many stitches it will need for the cast on/first row.


Here's a close-up shot of the scarf. I just love the color.

No comments: