About us:

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Fabric.com Deal of the Day

Monday, January 21, 2008

A Better World


Let's not let dreams and hope die. We should strive to be better people and open our hearts and arms to others who are difference from use. We'd be surprised at what positive things we will learn.


My plan is to go have blood drawn for my routine tests for cholesterol, etc. Then I will call my daughter to see if she and her 2 children would like to join me for the Martin Luther King Day Parade. The Parade is held on Martin Luther King Boulevard in the Crenshaw District of Los Angeles. The parade will conclude in the Crenshaw District's Leimert Park.


Much Love to you all!!!

Click here to see and hear:
Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King's Last Speech

No comments: