About us:

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Fabric.com Deal of the Day

Saturday, January 26, 2008

So, I'm going north on the 405

...on my way to a friend's house then to brunch at the Odyessy...well, I've never been much for street names, just landmarks. I drive past the exit and I'm am truly on my way to Sacramento. "Hmmmm"...I say to myself...what have you done now? So, if it weren't for my cell phone - I may very well be in Sacramento right now.

She's movie buff and I we watched a movie on DVD - Notes on a Scandal. Very nice movie - with a couple of twists that took me by surprise.

In between taking a break and talking out on her patio, playing with her dogs and sipping wine - I took a few pictures of her and her dogs. She has 3 and they are the sweetest things. I believe they are all mutts but so lovable.




Here's Shadow. You can't see how handsome he is or how big. He's mixed with something - my guess is Lab and Great Dane, only because I love Great Danes.










Shadow refusing to pose for his picture.









Shadow sunning by the pool





Shadow, Greta and Pugsley.

Greta is a Yellow Lab, and the sweeest thing. She was in training to be a guide dog, but couldn't cut the mustard. She's pretty much a loner, but she definitely lets you know when the other 2 are getting too much affection.
Pugsley is the newest addition to the family and a very spoiled brat. Loveable and so soft...he made sure I gave him plenty of affection.

No comments: